Welcome!

Follow me as I document my journey to my graduation in May of 2012...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

18 days til graduation

So this is the last bits of the semester. Only 18 days until I officially graduate from college, which I am looking forward to. However, things are not turning out great or as thought/planned. So I was not selected to become a police officer for Montgomery County, which is a bummer since it was my priority. Oh well, I guess I must keep looking for another agency. I am not doing too well in History of Poisons class. I need to work harder for the final exam. My group members in one class is super demanding. I'm sorry, but that is how I feel. I did my best with what they sent me but apparently it is not good enough. They told me that it was up to me and I did just as they told me. I don't know why they would get mad at me for following their directions. I just do not like it when people treat me like I don't know how to do anything. I did not want to be the leader of the group because everything will be on my head if something goes wrong. They treat me like I am a lazy bum. FYI: I have a life outside of school and I work the night shift. Also, I have other classes to worry about. I have papers due in other classes and not just this class. I have to put some effort into my other classes and not just all into this class. I admitted myself that I am not a politic people. I honestly do not care about political stuff. I worked hard on the fundraising part, that they asked me to do, and in the end, everything was completely thrown out and replaced by their stuff. Talk about not being fair. Also, I worked on the images and advertisement for weeks and again, was rejected and replaced. I know their trick. They are throwing out my part and replacing it with their stuff so they can say that I did not do anything and did not contribute to the project. I have exhausted my efforts in trying to satisfy them. I did everything I could to contribute to this project but I don't appreciate getting my stuff replaced after working hard on it.

Anyways, I better get back to writing up a profile for the candidate. Or maybe it going to get replaced with their much "better" (and boring) version. And I am going to continue to apply to other police agencies in hopes that one will select me.

Side note: Just because one door closed, it does not mean that it is the end of the line. If you truly believe in yourself, you will move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so now they did it on their own and completely threw off my idea. Screw it I am not doing anything anymore. I'm done!

    ReplyDelete