Welcome!

Follow me as I document my journey to my graduation in May of 2012...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One month left.

Almost there! I have a little over a month left but I'm almost there. So I've been sick lately and it feels like it not getting better. I am super excited that I am almost done and graduation is just around the corner. But I still have a lot of papers and projects to finish and exams to finish before I can graduate.

So other than school, I've been busy with post-school career stuff. Things are really looking good. I gotten a reply from both police agencies I applied at. Both really look good right now. I just hope to get into my first choice. I am so excited to get this and to be able to finally reach my goal. However, I feel like a bunch of people are jealous of this opportunity that I was given. I feel like some are ignoring me on purpose because I was able to find a job even before I graduate and that they have not. My family is happy and proud. Why am I feeling like this? I asked my references if they have filled out the form that was mailed to them about me. All I was told that some did not fill it out. I don't know if they just forgotten about it or maybe something else. I just hope no one is trying to sabotage this. I just want people to be happy about this and not jealous.

Other than that, work is not going too well. I just can't understand why people would want to bring drama into a workplace. I went to work last Tuesday to just get some stuff. I got scolded at by the MOD (whom I do not like) just for something I did. I made a mistake but I did not know about it until someone brings it up. I don't work in the jewelry department so can you blame me for something I don't know about? I did not take back that return on purpose. I just did my job and that was it. Then she decided to yell at me for that. She claimed that she went over this message with me. See, 1. I do not work Tuesdays, 2. I did not hear her review the message with me, 3. This memo was created the day before (Monday) by another supervisor and 4. I work Thursday through Sunday. So there's a problem right there. She only yelled at me to try to humiliate me and make herself look like the boss. She only made a fool of herself for that. She did not make herself better, she made herself look like an idiot. She should not have yelled at me on my day-off. She should have kept her mouth shut like the boss said. She just yelled at me for nothing. Her words does not apply to me when I'm not working. So the next time she does that stunt again, she'll be answering to HR. I can't take this crap anymore.

So enough of venting, I need to get back to paying attention to the teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment