So aside from all of that, I have been working endlessly. I understand that it is the holiday season but my hours are a little ridiculous! I am a full-time student and a part-time employee but I am working 9-10 hours a day! I won't be complaining if I was working at my career choice but I am not yet there. Yes, I may have 3 days free but if you think about it, I only have one day to myself. I spend the other two days at school. I never complained about it until now. Right now, I'm focusing on school more b/c it is my final year. I need all the relaxation time I can get.
Ok, enough of the complaining. Now onto the great news, I have completed the second and third round of my police applicant. I have taken and (barely) passed the written test. I ended up getting rescheduled for my oral interview. Well, I went and had my oral interview earlier this month. I did pretty well and passed it. Now I'm just waiting for a background check. I hope by the next post, I should get the news.
So, I'm just going back to studying for my finals. Until then, later...YEA! Patriots beat the Redskins! (Hahaha! I am in Redskins territory!)
No comments:
Post a Comment