So 2 months down and 10 months to go...
So today I finished session one of my summer semester and I hope to finish this class with a C or better. Let's see...not much has happened since the last time I updated. It was the same routine everyday; wake up early in the morning, hop on the bus, go to class and go home. Fridays is the same as everyday after I got my hours cut! Now I'm working 3 days a week and left wondering if the cut is permanant or temporary. I'm starting to enjoy getting Fridays off but I'm not making the money I need. Anyways, back to the school topic, so one month down for summer session and another to go. I was surprised to see that I am actually doing well in a math class. Most of the time, I'll be doing horrible.
Lately, my focus have been on work. I think it is time to find another job. I have my hours cut and the drama is back. Honestly, drama needs to stay in the theatre and not at an arts and craft store. It's starting to get out of hand again. All I'm saying is that I do not care about your problems and I do not want to be involved.
Since the problems arised at work, my temper and attitude has gotten bad. I am trying to control my temper but there's always someone or something sparking the fire. It's difficult to control it when all these problems keep coming at me.
So nothing new or significant happened since June 10th. Oh well, maybe next months, something unusual and/or interesting will happen (at school, not at work). We'll just wait and see. For now, it time for sleep. So hope to see you next months...LATER!
No comments:
Post a Comment