Welcome!

Follow me as I document my journey to my graduation in May of 2012...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

12 months to go

May 19th, 2011: 1 year to go

Starting today and ending at or around this time next year, I will be taking one day out of each month to document my journey to the end (of college, that is).

So today I see my friends ending their college days and moving into the career world. Oh yes, I am pretty jealous about this. So this is how it went: Fall of 2007: We entered our first year of college at different schools. By now, most of my friends are starting their 101 level courses while I was stuck taking 001, 095 courses. Spring of 2008: Everyone else continue taking their college level courses. I am taking mostly elective courses. Fall 2008: I just finally take my college level courses. Everyone else is taking the next level courses. Fall 2010: I transferred to a university and took 300 level courses, everyone is finishing their final fall semester. Here we are today, I have one more exam left (who knew this course was combined with another university) and then I'm free...for about a week. Then I'm back to school for two more months of torture (What? I need to take 2 courses before I can graduate!). Why must getting a good career this much torture?! Ok seriously, it's not all torture.

Other than school, I got work to deal with. Not the job I want but it will do for right now. Work has its ups and downs. Up: Flexible schedule, great environment, "friendly" atomosphere. I say "friendly" because not everyone there is as friendly and awesome co-workers. Down: Can be stressful at times, crappy Saturday night MOD (I am not talking about the GM or AGM) on some nights, 2 annoying and useless workers.

Anyways, I need to finish studying and more studying. Then off to school to take my last final exam of the semest...DANIEL! YOU FARTED ON MY COUCH! You didn't need to know that!

Check back in June for the latest update as I continue my journey to end of my college days.

Spock Out! (Ahhhh...the joy of watching Star Trek)

No comments:

Post a Comment